Friday, June 17, 2011

Look of the Week "Rain rain, not on my outfit"

                                    



Hi everyone,

It's Caitlyn here for this week's look. I'm sad to say this is my last day interning for Sumie Tachibana. It has been down pouring on and off today, but I hope that is not bringing you fashionistas down. That is why I choose a hooded capelet to go with a Aline mini skirt. You can walk around without getting your hair or shoulders wet then easily take off the capelet to show off your cute outfit. The lightweight blouse and skirt are great for this weather so you can dry off quickly. This is also a great way to wear shiny fabrics while still looking chic. 





















Get this Look:
Similar Hooded Capelet
Miss Valmont Blouse
Black textured Aline skirt - on sale!
Ankle corset
Leather cuff

No comments: