Monday, August 20, 2012

Custom Order: Hoodie Scarflette Inspired by "Dishonored"

Dear Readers,

First of all, my apologies for not posting for a while.
As most of you may know, I've moved studios and have been very busy packing and now unpacking while still working!

So many exciting things have been happening, and I shall delight you with a few of them throughout the week.

Back to this post..... my latest custom order was for a gentleman that requested a hoodie scarflette based on the a newly releasing video called, "Dishonored."
Because my husband-to-be is a fan of video games, and I personally enjoy a game or two of COD or GOW (okay.....maybe a bit more), I was delighted to work on this project for him.

Unfortunately much of the details are lost because the piece is all black, and I just took it with my camera phone.
But here it is:





Till next time....
Sincerely,

Sumie

No comments: