Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Latest News

Wow I can't believe we are already in October!
So much has happened since my last update.

Let's see, it's easiest for me to write in points...(business background)....so here it goes:

1.  Revamped and launched the new logo for the Felinus line
     You can check it out at: www.felinus.etsy.com

2.  Officially started a mens and unisex category within the Felinus line
     I sell men's ties now!
     You can also check it out at:  www.felinus.etsy.com

3.  Still making new items for fall/winter everyday

4.  And Lastly, always working on custom orders for my special clients!


And the next list states my plans for the near future:

1.  A new makeover for the main website

2.  Launching an online shop for the Sumie Tachibana Collection line

3.  Expanding the menswear products


I hope to update more often than once every 2 months!
Thank you so much for checking out this post.

Until next time,

Sumie T.

No comments: