Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Style of the Week July 13th





Hi,

It's Aliya.   I'm here again for style of week!

I picked these pieces to show how much I adore clothes and fashion. I chose all these pieces for different reasons.  I chose the button shirt because you can wear it different kind of ways and for many different occasions. I chose the capelet because it's trendy but still sophisticated in many ways such as the colors, the buttons, etc. I chose the skirt because I am in love with lace. Additionally the other reason is that it just goes well with the capelet and the button up shirt.

I thought it would be nice to let you know some things about myself. I'm 15, and for the summer Sumie is my boot camp teacher. Yes I said it , my boot camp teacher!

I'm an amazing person on the inside as well as the outside. I've been in love with fashion all my life ....well not exactly all my life but until this year, drawing and just making little stuff at the age 6 was how I started.

I hope you enjoy reading this.

Love,
Aliya

No comments: