Monday, May 9, 2011

Style of the Week





Hello,
I am a new intern for Sumie Tachibana, just arrived NewYork like a week back.
And my name is So Young, but in short people call me 'SO.'
I am going to be posting Style of the Week every Tuesdays.

I am guessing the weather is getting warmer day by day.
So, I have chosen T-shirt with ST print  and Jumper for a look this week.
The combination of the T-shirt and the jumper does good for figure-conscious people, particularly with narrow shoulders as the decoration of the shoulder part makes the shoulders look a little bigger and it goes well with the jumper's bottom. And finally it makes the whole shape look perfect.
This look would go well with casual outing such as dining and hanging out with friends.


You can always match the jumpers with leggings or lace stockings instead of the foot-wear in these pictures.   The jumper is currently not for a sale on etsy, but there are similar looking jumpers available.



Hope you enjoyed!
Thank you
So Young

Links:-

Tote Bag
Ruffled Neck Piece
Gathered Black Cuff
Black Lace Footwear

for similar style Jumpers
Jumper Skirt

No comments: