Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Don't forget your legs!

I originally started making leg accessories out of necessity.
We would have to shoot the latest collection every season, and shoes were becoming an issue.
I bought a few pairs of basic shoes for models to wear, but they were so plain compared to the rest of the look.  And models don't necessarily have the kind of shoes I would like them to wear.
So I started making leg accessories that can be worn over the basic black pumps and give them new life.

I've made spats, leg warmers, leg corsets, leg cuffs, pretty much anything to make the legs just as important as the rest of my collection.

So I thought, why not make some signature Sumie style leg items for etsy!
Here are my first two leg warmers posted on etsy.






You can purchase these at:  www.felinus.etsy.com


No comments: